And by long distance I mean I have to take two different subway lines then walk, like, far. I love SLT itself but the studio has some major set backs:
1. Your in bumble F--- . It is so hard for me to get here both from home (fidi) and work (uws)
2. Your changing closet sucks, please get proper fitting rooms.
3. Your bathroom is a one seater and women go in there to change, this annoys me because I've spent 40 minutes getting to the studio and I REALLY HAVE TO PEE, ALWAYS!
4. You need a proper management space because I can see your delcious organic avenue juices in the outside refrigerator and I become side tracked (clearly I am food motivated since I reference food in most of my reviews, damn)
5. I hate waiting for the elevator which takes forever, clearly I'm already running late from getting to you from the other end of the earth. That rickety death trap takes forever but we both know I am not running up 7 flights of stairs.
Things I like:
a. Equiptment is well taken care of!
b. The AC works really well.
Please open a second bigger location in an easier to reach location then we can be inseparable and I can smother you with love and affection!