I can’t really express my love for Chanelle in words. She is one of the instructors that really inspired this whole quest-to-find-the-best-teachers thing. She is brutal, she is unforgiving, she is wonderful. Simply put, if you sign up for a 6am class, you won’t let yourself miss it.
Why is Chanelle Different?
- She’s sadistic. You’ll think it’s over, but it’s not. And somehow she’s still on your
- Her corrections are 100% en pointe. She has this gentle but firm touch that
says, “I know what I’m doing, this is going to hurt, suck it up and get through it.”
No one gets through Chanelle’s class with poor form.
- Her booty floorwork is the most brutal of all the teachers.
- I have never gotten through a Chanelle class without breaking out into a
shake during the thigh section. It just never gets easier.
- She’s creative. She’s always been creative. I was not shocked at all when I
learned she had designed her own class (Formula57)
- She’s sweet. Yes, she’s a tyrant, but she’s super pleasant. She just rocks.
- She doesn't sweat the small stuff. She's human, but when she stumbles she
doesn't dwell on it.
- You will never walk away and be sorry you just paid $30 for a fitness class.
Chanelle makes every minute WORTH IT. She's the queen of using time
Formula57, Chanelle’s brainchild
Chanelle is responsible for the new-ish Physique Formula 57 class, a Physique 57 breed that moves faster, incorporating more “multitasking” moves. More on this in another review later, but basically Formula57 is "Chanelle gone wild". I'm pretty sure they said "Chanelle, design your own class - READY GO"
Chanelle is a true gem in the New York City's fitness landscape. Put her on your must-do list. You'll keep coming back for more... she somehow makes you crave the pain.
Chanelle, I< 3 you more than words can say. Stay fabulous.